Terms and Conditions
For more information, call +971-56 120 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Medequip Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use of Information on this Site. You may interact with — or download — a single copy of the materials available on this Site for viewing only, so long as you do not modify or alter the materials and you retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Other uses (including reproduction, distribution, sale, resale, republication or display of such materials) are not permitted unless you receive MEDEQUIP’s prior written approval.
- Copyright and Trademarks. All materials appearing anywhere on this Site are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright on such materials is held by MEDEQUIP or by the original creator of the materials. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means other than as described in this Agreement or with MEDEQUIP’s prior written permission. Use of such information may be subject to additional restrictions, as indicated on the Site. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. All other use is prohibited without the prior written approval of MEDEQUIP. You may not use any of the names, trademarks, service marks or logos of MEDEQUIP that appear on this Site in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate, whether directly or indirectly, MEDEQUIP’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service, without MEDEQUIP’s express written consent.
- Confidential Information. Except as otherwise provided in specific areas or portions of this Site, any communication or material you transmit to MEDEQUIP by electronic mail or otherwise, (including any data, questions, responses to questionnaires, comments, suggestions, or the like) is — and will be treated as — non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by MEDEQUIP or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, promotion, advertising, and posting in any form or media or any other existing future technology. Furthermore, MEDEQUIP is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever (including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.)
- Use of Community Features of this Site. Your use of reviews, new, troubleshooting, repair, tips&tricks, classifieds, groups, events, online advertising, web forms, and other community features of this Site is subject to reasonable limitations, including (but not limited to) the following restrictions. You may not publish, post, distribute or disseminate false, misleading, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful material or information on or through this Site. You may not upload files that contain a virus or any other program designed to interfere with the operation of this Site or computers linked to this Site. Although MEDEQUIP cannot and will not monitor all of the material posted or transmitted by third parties, MEDEQUIP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete, move or edit any communication, including without limitation, communications that are false, misleading, defamatory, infringing obscene or unlawful or otherwise objectionable.
- Products or Services All purchases through our website are subject to product availability. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel the quantities offered on our website or limit the sales of our products or services to any person, household, geographic region or jurisdiction. Prices for our products are subject to change, without notice. Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in Canadian dollars. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse orders, including without limitation, orders that appear to be placed by distributors or resellers. If we believe that you have made a false or fraudulent order, we will be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the colour or design of the products on our website. We have made efforts to ensure the colour and design of our products are displayed as accurately as possible on our website.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. The materials made available on this site, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, medequip disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, strict liability, non-infringement, or arising from a course of dealing, usage trade or practice. Medequip does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of use of, the materials on this site or any sites linked to this site, including any advertisements or services provided by any third parties. Medequip does not warrant that the site will be accessible at all times or in all geographic areas, nor does it warrant that materials accessible via this site are free from viruses, worms, or other harmful effects. You assume full responsibility and risk for use of this site. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability. You acknowledge and agree that MEDEQUIP has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the quality, safety, or legality of any products or services sold or offered for sale by any third-party, the truth or accuracy of any advertisements, materials or promotions of any third-party, or the false, misleading, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful statements of any third-party. You agree to pursue any problems or grievances you may have directly with the responsible third-party only. Under no circumstances shall medequip nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the materials or services on this site, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages including, but not limited to, any loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, or loss of use, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site, even if medequip has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Links from (and to) Third-Party Sites. This Site contains links to third-party sites, which are not under MEDEQUIP’s control. MEDEQUIP is not responsible for the contents of, nor does it endorse, any third-party sites that are linked to this Site.
- Termination. You acknowledge and agree that MEDEQUIP may terminate or deny access to all or part of the services, products or materials available on this Site without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that MEDEQUIP, in its sole discretion, believes violates any of these terms and conditions or any other rule, regulation or applicable law. Neither MEDEQUIP nor any of its officers, agents, or employees shall be liable to you in the event of such termination.
- General. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid, all other terms and conditions of this agreement shall remain unaffected and shall continue in full force and effect.